PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage 8.20.0 APK + MOD (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO)
PayPal Mobile · Finance
MODDED by Apkgods.net
|Name||PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage|
|Updated on||August 2, 2022|
|Get it now||Download|
Are you looking for a finance app to experience? PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage MOD APK (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) 8.20.0 for Android will be a great choice. Apkgods.net provides a free PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage MOD APK, which you can quickly download via the link at the end of the article.
PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage 8.20.0 APK + MOD (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) requires Android 4.0 and up, size 56Mb. You must update your Android phone if it doesn't meet the requirements.
Features Of PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage Mod Apk
- Premium Unlocked
- Pro Unlocked
- VIP Unlocked
- Unlocked Alls
How to Download, Install and Use PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage Mod Apk?
- First of all, you have to uninstall the current Minecraft Game from your smartphone.
- Then download the PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage Mod Apk from the download link below.
- After downloading the PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage Mod Apk file, go to your Android Settings > Security.
- Here, turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option which asks to allow permission for installing third-party apps. Enable it.
- Now, return back to the download folder and click on the PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage Mod Apk file to start the installation.
Introduce about PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage
Now there’s more ways to PayPal— buy, sell, send, receive and explore all in one place. It’s a simple and secure way to get paid back for last night’s takeout, send money to friends who have an account with PayPal, buy and checkout with crypto, manage your bills and more. Plus, we’ve added some new features we think you’ll love.
*NEW* FIND DEALS RIGHT IN THE APP
• Get exclusive deals curated just for you right in the PayPal app.
• Earn cash back when you shop in the app.
• Multiply your rewards. Earn them with merchants, your credit cards, and with PayPal.
All rewards programs are subject to applicable terms.
PAY IN 4 WITH PAYPAL
• Buy now and pay later by splitting your purchase into 4 interest-free payments at millions of online retailers with no late fees.
• Just choose PayPal at checkout and select ‘Pay Later’, where you’ll see ‘Pay in 4’ as a way to pay.
• Make the down payment today and pay the rest in 3 payments—one every two weeks.
• Payments are easy to manage through the PayPal app and on PayPal.com.
Loans to California residents are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License. PayPal, Inc. is a Georgia Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457. Learn more at paypal.com/payin4
• Buy, sell and hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin in the PayPal app.
• Now you can check out with crypto when you pay with PayPal at millions of online merchants.
PayPal Balance account required. Terms apply. Only available in the US and limited in certain states. Buying and selling cryptocurrency is subject to a number of risks and may result in significant losses. You have to report any gains or losses on crypto sales, including when you check out with crypto, on your taxes.
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY FOR FREE
• When funded by a bank account or with your PayPal balance, it’s free and secure to send money or ask for it back from friends and family in the US.
• Just type a name, email or phone number and PayPal will find the right person for you if they have an account.
• Request money quickly and securely from friends or family and personalize your payments with animations, stickers, emojis and more.
GET SPENDING NOTIFICATIONS
• Never miss a thing – stay on top of payments and sending or receiving money, with push notifications.
• Check out all your latest PayPal activity, by just logging in.
• Create, share, and donate to fundraisers with millions of other PayPal users.
• Support a cause you care about by donating to charity right from the app. You can even set your favorite charity and donate at checkout.
Personal or business fundraisers on the Generosity Network may raise up to 20,000.00 USD and run for up to 30 days. You may run 1 Generosity Network fundraiser at a time. You may run multiple fundraisers to benefit charity at the same time, and there is no limit for amount raised.
ACCESS YOUR PAYPAL BALANCE INSTANTLY WITH THE PAYPAL CASH CARD
• Easily transfer funds from your bank balance to your PayPal balance.
• Shop in-store, online or everywhere Mastercard® is accepted and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
• PayPal Balance account required to get the card.
TRUST PAYPAL SECURE TRANSACTIONS
• You can be sure PayPal will help keep your financial information secure, with commercially available encryption and advanced fraud protection. All that plus fraud monitoring transactions, 24/7.
A TOUCH-FREE WAY TO PAY OR BE PAID
• Pay touch-free by scanning a QR code. All you need to do is scan a seller’s QR code when you pay.
• Whatever you’re selling, now you can quickly set up a QR code and get paid in person, all with just your phone.
Not all features may be available in your market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How can Apkgods.net guarantee 100% security for PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage Mod Apk?
If someone wants to download an APK file from Apkgods.net, we check the relevant APK file on Google Play and allow users to download it directly (of course they are cached on our server). If the APK file does not exist in Google Play, we will find it in our cache.
Q. Can I update the Apk from the Play Store when I install APK from Apkgods.net?
Yes, of course. The Play Store installs downloads from Google's servers, with the exception of downloading and installing your service (page loading), and page loading from websites like Apkgods.net is the same.
An update will begin as soon as you get the version of the Play Store app in the new version of the Play Store.
Q. What are Android Application permissions?
Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Q. is it legal to use apk file?
APK files are fully authorized apps format, till the time it’s not being misused. If you have low storage on your phone and you want to have a significant app then apk file is the best choice.
Also, there are a lot of apps unavailable on the google play store with the play store also being ban in some regions, Apk files are the best you can have with no worry.
Q. Is it a paid app?
No, You can download the PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage Mod Apk on your smartphone for free
Q. Why is my PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage Mod Apk not installed?
No, You might have installed an older version of PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage Mod Apk. So please install the latest apk file from this website.
Reviews from users
Luna Jackson: PayPal is honestly not great as a seller, but it's great as a buyer. Mostly. The PayPal.me links almost never open for me and I have to search people manually to send funds. PayPal also keeps trying to "keep me logged in" on new devices without asking if I want that (spoiler: I don't) and I have to get on the website and manually turn that off. Overall it isn't the worst, but it could be a lot better.
jake wolf: I'm probably more dealing with PayPal than the app but I've repeatedly had to relink cards and can't send money frequently because of this. I believe it's a security issue because I often send to the same person this should be something I can adjust the settings and sensitivity on. that's a very basic fundamental for something like this and yet there's nothing like it on the app.
Jeff Cashatt: Have used this app for years, completed dozens of transactions between both individuals and businesses / domestic and international, and never once had a problem with sending or receiving payment. Can't speak to their customer service or complaints resolution--because I've never needed either. The mobile app is easy to install and use, worked on 3 different Android phones, and interacts seamlessly with my credit union account. I'm 69 years old and I can figure it out.
Duggie: 3/23/22 recent update *Card controls broken* Fraud is up, and all these convenient money apps are getting hit hard, so keep that in mind when using these types of services. I've had 2 problems with unauthorized charges on my account in the last year and a half. Fortunately, both times I was able to get customer service to lock and reset my account. My account was credited with lost/stolen funds. PayPal made it right. Convenient, but I can't recommend using them for very much $
Abigail Scott: This is the second time I've accidentally transferred money to my bank account for free, when I intended to pay the fee to move it instantly. I didn't notice it until I had already transferred the money and the notification said "look for it to arrive March 14th." I need that money now. That notification should have an "undo" button on it; don't finalize the transaction until I select "okay" on that notification.
Renee Debolt: Not a very easy interface. The menu is tap, tap, tap, tap..... To get where you want. To create invoices it's repetitive screens for a description, all small case, very little space to see what you've typed. Adding tracking info stinks too because instead of the Back button to take you to the next customer, again, it's tap, tap, tap..... The main menu. Not a real fan of the mobile app.
G. Watterson: It's a shame that it's so hard to try and find a real person to talk over the phone for customer service when having an issue with a transaction/payment. Tried emailing, going through the app, the website and calling multiple times just to never be able to talk to anyone. Every single time I'm automatically directed somewhere else, all of them doing nothing to help resolve my issue. Why isn't there a direct contact option in a financial website/app, it makes no sense?
William Lewis: The only real upside to the app is that it makes doing basic tasks a bit quicker. Besides that, there's really no point in it. It lacks some of the online account options, as well as withholds a lot of important PayPal information that customers should know. If you examine the apk of the app, it also leaves me with a few privacy questions, too. Paypal has become a little too big for their own good, they're getting lax and arrogant. Shame, too, I've used them for over a decade now.
Cassidy: The app is basically unusable. It freezes, won't display linked accounts instead having me link them again (which it won't allow because it says they're already linked). It sends me to input screens that won't allow input and randomly asks for my fingerprint again throughout the process. I only use it when I have to send money to someone who only has PayPal. My last transfer took over 12 hours to get to work.
Eric Johnson: The app focuses more on trying to sell you stuff then on actually helping you to take care of transactions. You can't even edit the billing address on a debit card, the editing ability is useless if you can't edit the card! The only online help in the app acted as if I was using the desktop version. I don't always have access to a desktop or laptop computer, that's why I need the app!!! Fix this issue and include appropriate help pages, and make it easier to figure out how to do simple tasks!
Download PayPal - Send, Shop, Manage MOD APK for Android
You may also like
Finance · Ooredoo Myanmar
500,000+ Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO
Finance · Google LLC
706225073 Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO
Finance · Stash Financial
11313064 Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO
Finance · PayMaya Philippines, Inc.
21532092 Unlimited money
Finance · PayPal, Inc.
10,000,000+ Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO
Finance · TimelyBills
1,000,000+ Subscribed Unlocked
Finance · Market Pulse Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2756953 Pro Unlocked
Finance · Mynt - Globe Fintech Innovations
50,000,000+ Unlimited money
Finance · Financept
100,000+ Pro Unlocked
Finance · MAXIMUS
11728 Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO